Air tightness test hotel pod

Air Tightness Testing Oxford

Sound insulation testing is required as part of  Part E of building regulations and standards set within England. A new build or dwelling houses and flats formed by change of use (e.g conversions) are required to be compliant with Part E of the building regulation in order to be signed off for approval.